Small Details Make a BIG Difference!
What To Do Before Your Microblading Procedure
If you’ve ever hired a professional painter they will tell you that “it’s all in the prep”. Professional painters know that they get the best results when they spend extra time sanding, filling holes, making sure edges are smooth, and applying the right primer. Well, Microblading & PMU is very similar. You will get much better results when you properly prep.
It all starts with a good canvas! The procedure area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive and non-irritated. Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure.
👍🏻: THE DO'S:👍🏻
2-3 days prior to your appointment using a gentle scrub on your brows, ( if you don't have a facial scrub, use a teaspoon of table salt [for oily skin] or sugar [for dry skin] and mix it with your cleanser. Be sure to not over-scrub (gentle pressure)
After you have washed and dried the area, apply moisturizer to the brow area 3 times a day up to your appointment day.
😱: THE DONT'S:😱
• Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before the procedure
• Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face/skin
• Do not have any type of facial or peel 2 weeks prior to treatment
• Do not work out on the day of the procedure.
• Do not have botox 3 weeks prior
• Do not take Fish Oil, Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners) (if you are on aspirin or medically needed blood thinners. please consult with your Dr, prior to this service or stopping your medication(s)
• Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure.
: In order to avoid bleeding and poor colour deposit:
• Do not drink alcohol 24 - 48 hours before your tattoo
• Do not consume coffee or any caffeine before your procedure
• Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood)
How to Prep for your Brow~Service 😉